So all of Monday was spent preparing the room to be painted. Then yesterday all day was spent painting. Angie couldn't really help because she read that paint fumes probably aren't good for a pregnant woman to be around. She was incredibly helpful otherwise so it didn't make the painting part quite as bad. At the end of the day it was 99% done, all that remained to be done was some touch-up work on the edges. So as of 15 minutes ago it's all done and I'm very relieved. Just need to let it dry.
Before I moved in we painted the entire inside of the house except the master bedroom because we ran of time. I finally got around to fixing it. Here are some before pictures (I'll post after pictures as soon as it's dry):