Log in

No account? Create an account

Scott Francis Baker

February 20th, 2003

Xupiter's search engine returns the best quality squirrel porn I've ever seen. @ 11:36 pm

I've been pondering... If the area between your balls and your ass is called "taint" what's the area between your balls and your leg called? Whatever that part is, it always gets sweaty. I'm thinking I'll call it runge. I can't tell you how many times I needed to use that in casual conversation.

I got my Brian Dewan - Tells the Story today! I forgot how badass Brian Dewan is. I'll have to get his other CD Operating Theatre soon. Cheap-cds.com is a pretty cool sight. They even pointed me towards half.com which was cheaper than they were!

Lastly I've been reading The Stand which is an extremely good book. I'm only 150 or so pages into it and it's already really good! I'm enjoying it very much.

Update: Chris' vote is for "Froug"
Share  |  Flag |


[User Picture Icon]
Date:February 22nd, 2003 11:13 am (UTC)
Ya, 'runge' the way I pronounce it sounds like grunge. Word needs something with zip, that y I went with Froug (Froo' ough)

Scott Francis Baker