Got back from Costco a while ago. Wanted to get out of the house for a while and there was no real food around here I wanted to eat. My parents have a tendency of buying shitty food, so I went out to pick some up. I figured I'd find some new toy while I was out too, but I didn't. So I ended up getting a little food and some other stuff for my parents. After Costco I went to Best Buy just to look at DVDs and games. Didn't want to, but I ended up picking up Shrek, only cuz patrick made me. I'm so easily influenced. Overall I spent $38 today. Pretty lame.
Thing's I've done since my last post:
- Watched Shrek
- Fell asleep and took a quick nap
- Woke up, rewound Shrek and watched the part I missed
- Had some corndogs for dinner
- Helped dhomna install Win2k
- Thawed some of my homemade applesauce